The video widget allows you to add one or more MP4 videos to a project.
- Basic Attributes
- Size: Set the size of the widget by adjusting its width and height.
- Position: Set the position of the widget by adjusting its abscissa and ordinate.
- Others: Set the rotation angle and opacity of the widget.
- Video URL: You can enter the URL for the target MP4 video, for example, xx.test.com/video.mp4, or set the URL in the Data pane. If you have set a video URL in both the configuration and data panes, settings in the Data pane will overwrite the settings in the Configuration pane.
- Autoplay: If you select this option, the video will be automatically played on the preview or publish page.
Notice If you are using the latest Chrome browser, you need to enable the autoplay function in Chrome. For more information, see https://developers.google.com/web/updates/2017/09/autoplay-policy-changes.
Method: Open the Chrome browser, enter chrome://flags/#autoplay-policy, and set Autoplay policy to No user gesture is required.
- Loop: If you select this option, the video is played in a looped sequence on the preview or publish page.
- Control Bar: If you select this option, the control bar is displayed at the bottom of the preview or publish page.
- Empty Video Text: The system will remind you to edit the text for the widget when there is no video.
- url: (optional) video URL. If you have set a video URL in both the Configuration and Data panes, settings in the Data pane will overwrite the settings in the Configuration pane.
This widget is not connected to any events yet.