After creating a deployment set, you can modify the deployment set name and description, or remove deployment sets that are no longer required to ensure that the usage limit is not exceeded.
Edit deployment set information
To change the name or description of a deployment set in the ECS console, follow these steps:
- Find the deployment set that needs to be modified.
- Edit the information using either of the following methods:
- Hover the cursor over the Deployment Set Name column, click the icon that appears, and then enter the deployment set name and description.
- In the Actions column of the target deployment set, click Modify Information, and enter the deployment set name and description.
- Click OK.
You can also call the ModifyDeploymentSetAttributes API operation to modify the deployment set name and description.
Delete deployment sets
To delete one or more deployment sets in the ECS console, follow these steps:
- Select one or more deployment sets that need to be deleted, hover the cursor over
the Actions menu, and then click Delete.
- Click OK to delete the deployment set.
You can use the DeleteDeploymentSet API operation to delete deployment sets.