This topic describes how to create a deployment set in the ECS console. You can use a deployment set to distribute your ECS instances to different physical servers to achieve high availability and disaster tolerance.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Deployment Sets page, click Create Deployment Set.
- In the Create Deployment Set dialog box, set Name and Description.
The Strategy parameter supports only the High Availability option. For more information about the deployment set strategy, see Overview.
- Click OK.
What to do next
- Create an instance in the deployment set. For more information, see Create an ECS instance in a deployment set.