This topic describes how to create a deployment set in the ECS console. You can use a deployment set to distribute your ECS instances to different physical servers to achieve high availability and disaster recovery.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Deployment Sets page, click Create Deployment Set.
- In the Create Deployment Set dialog box, set Name and Description.
Currently, the Strategy parameter only supports the High availability option. For more information about the deployment set strategy, see Deployment strategy.