VBR has a route table. You can configure route entries in the route table to forward traffic.
In the VBR, you must add one route entry directed to the physical connection and another route entry directed to the VPC to forward the traffic between the VPC and the on-premises data center. VBR allows you to configure BGP routing for the on-premises data center. For more information, see Configure BGP.
- Each route table supports up to 48 custom route entries.
- Source address policy routing is not supported.
- Log on to the Express Connect console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Select the region of the VBR and then click the VBR ID.
- Click the Routes tab and then click Add Route.
- Configure the route entry and then click OK.
Configuration Description Destination Subnet Enter the destination CIDR block. Next Hop TypeSelect the type of the next hop:
- VPC: Forwards data to the selected VPC.
- Physical Connection Interface: Forwards data to the selected physical connection interface.
Next Hop Select the next hop instance that receives the data, based on the next hop type.