You can log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console to modify the intranet or Internet connection information for an instance.
For a standalone instance, you can modify the intranet or public address for the primary node only.
For a replica set instance, you can modify the intranet or public address for the primary and secondary nodes.
For a sharded cluster instance, you can modify the intranet or public address for all mongos nodes.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the home page, select the region where the target instance is located.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances or Sharding Instances based on the architecture of the target instance.
- Locate the target instance and click its instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Database Connection.
- In the Intranet Connection or Public IP Connection area, click Update Connection String, as shown in the following figure.
- In the Update Connection String dialog box that appears, modify the connection information for the instance.
You can modify the intranet or public address of the instance. For more information, seeTable 1
Table 1. Parameters of the connection information Instance Network type Parameter setting Description Standalone Intranet or Internet Modify the intranet or public address of the primary node.
You can modify only the prefix of the address.
A connection address starts with a lowercase letter and consists of letters and digits. It contains 8–64 characters.
Replica set Select the primary node or a secondary node and modify its intranet or public address. Sharded cluster Select a mongos node and modify its intranet or public address.
- After setting the required parameter, click OK.
What to do next
After modifying the intranet or Internet connection information, you need to use the modified address to connect a terminal or application to the instance.