Database Backup (DBS) provides the following instance types: micro, small, medium, large, and xlarge. You can upgrade instance types based on the amount of backup data and restoration performance requirements.
- For more information about how to select instance types, see Select an instance type.
- After you upgrade an instance type, DBS immediately upgrades the settings of the instance type and improves the backup and restoration performance.
- After the upgrade, the free quota of the new instance type for data backup takes effects on the next day.
- Log on to the DBS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Backup Schedules.
- On the Backup Schedules page, choose in the Actions column corresponding to a backup schedule.
- On the Upgrade/Downgrade page, select the instance type to which you want to upgrade.
- Confirm the order information, read the service agreement, select the check box, and then click Buy Now.
- Complete the payment.