This topic describes the billing rules of pay-by-data-transfer EIP bandwidth plans.
Total fee for a pay-by-data-transfer EIP bandwidth plan = Unit price of data transfer (USD/GB) × Data transfer.
- Fees are calculated and bills are generated on an hourly basis. If you use an EIP bandwidth plan for less than 1 hour, the usage duration is rounded up to 1 hour.
- You are charged for the cumulative outbound data transfer of an EIP bandwidth plan. Inbound data transfer is not charged. Outbound data transfer refers to the data transfer from Alibaba Cloud to the Internet.
Unit prices of data transfer
|Region||Unit price (USD/GB)|
|China (Hangzhou), China (Shanghai), China (Shenzhen), China (Beijing), China (Zhangjiakou), China (Hohhot), and China (Chengdu)||0.123|
|China (Hong Kong) and UAE (Dubai)||0.153|
|US (Silicon Valley) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)||0.077|
|Germany (Frankfurt) and UK (London)||0.07|
|Indonesia (Jakarta) and India (Mumbai)||0.09|
Overdue payments and top-up rules
If the balance (including cash, vouchers, and coupons) in your account is insufficient to settle an outstanding bill, your account is considered overdue.
- The EIP bandwidth plan can still provide services within the following 15 days.
- If the outstanding amount is not paid within the following 15 days, the EIP bandwidth plan is suspended and retained for 15 days. During the suspension period, the bandwidth of the EIP bandwidth plan is limited to 1 Kbit/s. No elastic IP address (EIP) is disassociated from the EIP bandwidth plan.
- If the outstanding amount is not paid 15 days after the bandwidth plan is suspended, the bandwidth plan is released. Then, EIPs that are associated with the EIP bandwidth plan are disassociated. The bandwidth limits and the billing methods of the EIPs are restored to the user-defined values.
- If you top up your account balance within 15 days after the payment becomes overdue, the EIP bandwidth plan is not suspended.
- If you top up your account balance within 15 days after the payment becomes overdue, the system automatically pays the outstanding amount. Then, the EIP bandwidth plan is resumed.