Container Service provides the cluster overview page to help you quickly learn about the cluster health status. You can view information about application status, component status, and resource usage on this page.
- Log on to the Container Service console.
- In the left navigation pane, choose Overview to go to the cluster overview page.
- Select the cluster and namespace. You can view information about application status,
component status, and resource usage.
- Application Status: Displays the status of deployments, Pods, and StatefulSets in the cluster. Green indicates normal and orange indicates exception.
- Node Status: Displays the status of nodes in the cluster.
- Component Status: Kubernetes components are typically deployed under the kube-system namespace. For example, core components such as scheduler, controller-manager, and etcd.
- Resource Monitor: Provides graphs that monitor the usage of CPU and memory. CPU is measured in cores with an accuracy of three decimal places. The minimum unit is millicore, that is, one thousandth of one core. Memory is measured in GiB with an accuracy of three decimal places. For more information, see Meaning of CPU and Meaning of memory.
- Events: Displays events in the cluster, such as warnings and errors.