This article describes how to associate a gateway with sub-devices.
- A product and a device are created. The Node Type is set to Gateway device. For more information, see Create a product and Create a device.
- A product and a device are created. The Node Type is set to Gateway sub-device. A gateway connection protocol is specified. For more information, see Create a product and Create a device.
- Log on to the IoT Platform console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Devices page, find the gateway device and then click View in the Actions column. The Device Details page appears.
- Choose .
- In the dialog box that appears, select the sub-device to be associated, and then click OK.
On the Sub-device management tab, you can perform the following operations:
- Click View in the Actions column to go to the Sub-equipment details page. You can then view the information of the sub-device.
- Click Delete in the Actions column to remove the sub-device from the gateway.
Note This operation deletes the topological relationship between the sub-device and the gateway, but does not delete the device.