This topic describes how to delete a scaling rule. If you no longer need a scaling rule, you can delete it.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Scaling Groups.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the target scaling group and use one of the following methods to open the details
page of the scaling group:
- Click the ID of the scaling group in the Scaling Group Name/ID column.
- Click Manage in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Scaling Rules.
- Find the target scaling rule and click Delete in the Actions column.
- Click OK.