This topic describes how to modify a lifecycle hook. You can modify the parameters of a lifecycle hook based on your actual needs after it is created.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Scaling Groups.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- You can use either of the following methods to open the details page of a scaling
- In the Scaling Group Name/ID column, click a scaling group name.
- Click Manage in the Actions column corresponding to a scaling group.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Lifecycle Hooks.
- Find the target lifecycle hook and click Edit in the Actions column.
- Modify the parameters as required and click Edit Lifecycle Hook.
You cannot change the name of the lifecycle hook. For more information about other parameters, see Create a lifecycle hook.