This article introduces how to import an existing TSL for a product.
- Log on to the IoT Platform console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click .
- On the Products page, find the product for which you want to import TSL and click View.
- The previously defined features of the product will be overwritten, once you have imported a new TSL for the product. Therefore, this function must be used with caution.
- You cannot import a TSL for a product whose gateway connection protocol is defined as Modbus.
You can import TSL in two ways:
- Copy Product: Copy the TSL of another product. Select an existing product and click OK to import the TSL of the selected product to this product.
- Import TSL: upload your self-defined TSL file and click OK.
The size of the imported file cannot exceed 256 KB.
The value of ProductKey in the TSL script must be the ProductKey of the target product.
- Click Update to publish the TSL.
Note Only published TSL can be used.