This topic describes how to configure a treemap chart to display query results. It also includes examples.
A treemap chart includes multiple rectangles that represent the data volume. A larger rectangle area represents a larger proportion of the categorical data.
Rectangles in a treemap chart are sorted.
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- Click the target project in the Projects section.
- Choose , click the management icon of the target Logstore, and then select .
- Enter a query statement in the search box, select a time range, and then click Search & Analyze.
- Click to display the query results in a treemap chart.
- On the Properties tab on the right, configure the properties of the treemap chart.
Configuration item Description Legend Filter The categorical field. Value Column The numeric value of a field. A greater field value represents a larger rectangle area.
* | select host, count(1) as count group by host order by count desc limit 1000
Select host for
Legend Filter and count for