This topic describes how to configure a treemap chart to display query results.
A treemap chart includes multiple rectangles that represent the data volume. A larger rectangle area represents a larger proportion of the categorical data.
Rectangles in a treemap chart are sorted.
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- In the Projects section, click the name of the project that you want to manage.
- Choose , and then click the Logstore that you want to manage.
- Enter a query statement in the search box, specify a time range, and then click Search & Analyze.
- On the Graph tab, click the icon.
- On the Properties tab, configure the properties of the treemap chart.
Parameter Description Legend Filter The field that includes categorical data. Value Column The numeric value of a field. A greater field value represents a larger rectangle area.
* | select host, count(1) as count group by host order by count desc limit 1000
host for Legend Filter and
count for Value Column.