This topic describes how to adjust the layers and locations of widgets. After widgets are added and configured, you must adjust their relative locations to make sure that their layout suits your needs.
- Log on to the DataV console.
- On the Projects tab, select an existing project and click Edit.
- Select one or more widgets.
Press and hold the Ctrl key in the Windows operating system or the command key in macOS, and select the widgets.
- Drag and drop a widget in the canvas to adjust its location. Alternatively, click a widget in the Layers pane. In the right-side pane, click the Settings tab and change the X and Y coordinates.
- In the left-side Layers pane, drag a widget up or down to adjust the layer of the widget.