- In the Data tab, select Static Data from the Data Source Type drop-down list.
- In the data value edit area, modify the existing data of the template or paste your prepared data in JSON format according to your requirements.
Note Field names must be consistent with the system settings when you add data.
- Click Data Response Result until the data response result appears and fields are matched successfully.
- Configure all widget data and styles by repeating the preceding steps for all widgets on the canvas.
- Click Preview to view the configured project.
- Click Publish, turn on the Publish switch, copy the Sharing URL link, and paste the link in your browser address bar to access the project, as shown in the following figure.
How helpful was this page?
What might be the problems?