Add a map widget and child widgets
- On the project editor page, choose
- On the Configuration pane, delete all the child widgets except the basemap layer widget.
- Add the isosurface layer widget.
You can click + next to Child Management, select Isosurface Layer, and click Add Child Widget.
- Click Global Options and adjust the size of the map.
You can drag the slider or enter a value to adjust the map size and display area.
Add a timeline
Add a title for the map
Adjust the layers and position
- Adjust the sequence of the layers, select a layer, and change the title of a layer on the Layers pane.
- Adjust the size and position of the widgets on the Configuration pane.
You can also select a widget and drag the widget on the canvas to adjust its position.