This topic describes the impacts of overdue or expired Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) bandwidth plans.
- After the subscription of a CEN bandwidth plan expires,the bandwidth plan stops providing services and the related configurations are retained for 15 days. In this scenario, you cannot use the bandwidth plan for data transmission. You can renew the subscription of the bandwidth plan within 15 days after the expiration date. After you renew the subscription, the bandwidth plan starts to provide services.
- If you do not renew the subscription within 30 days after the expiration date, the system releases the bandwidth plan. The related configurations are deleted and cannot be restored.
After a pay-as-you-go bandwidth plan is overdue, the system sends SMS and email notifications to the Alibaba Cloud account that owns the bandwidth plan.
- You can continue to use the pay-as-you-go bandwidth plan within 24 hours after an overdue payment occurs. We recommend that you top up your account at the earliest opportunity.
- The bandwidth plan stops providing services 24 hours after the overdue payment occurs.
If you top up your account after the bandwidth plan stops providing services, the system automatically pays the outstanding amount. After the overdue payment is settled, the bandwidth plan immediately starts to provide services.
- If you do not pay the outstanding amount within seven days after the bandwidth plan stops providing services, the system releases the bandwidth plan.
You are notified by SMS and email one day before the system releases the bandwidth plan. After the bandwidth plan is released, the related configurations and data are deleted and cannot be restored.