You can hide or display widgets through any of the following methods:
- Log on to the DataV console.
- Go to , and access the visualization page.
- Select a template, and then click Create.
- Select a widget from the Layers list or on the Canvas.
- Right-click and choose Hide (or click the Hide at the bottom of the layers list) , to set the widget status to hidden.
Note When a widget is hidden, a hide icon appears on the widget layer in gray.
- In the left-side Layers list, select a hidden widget, right-click and choose Show (or click the icon on the widget layer or at the bottom of the layers list to show this widget).
Hide layer function
- When the map widget uses too many resources (CPU and memory), the application slows down. You can hide a widget to reduce stress on computing resources and deploy other widgets.
- You can hide widgets that have already been deployed to clear up the screen, make operations run more smoothly, or greatly increase the efficiency of deployed widgets.