You can hide one or more widgets that are configured to clear up the screen. This allows you to improve the efficiency to develop your project.
Hiding a widget allows you to achieve the following results:
- A map widget occupies too many CPU and memory resources, so the editor responds slowly. To resolve this issue, you can hide the widget to reduce workloads on computing resources and facilitate the deployment of other widgets.
- You can hide a configured widget to clear up the screen and improve efficiency.
- Log on to the DataV console.
- On the Projects page, click the project that you create.If you have not created a project, see Create a project by using a template.
- In the canvas editor, click a widget in the Layer pane or on the canvas.
- Right-click the widget and select Hide or click the icon in the lower part of the Layer pane.The hidden widget is listed in the Layer panel on the left with a Hide icon and is dimmed.Note After a widget is hidden, you cannot perform operations on it on the canvas. If you want to modify the configuration of a hidden widget, perform Step 5 to show the widget.
- In the Layer pane on the left, select the hidden widget. Right-click it and select Show to show the widget.Notice You can also click the icon on the widget or at the lower part of the Layer panel to show the widget.