Key Management Service (KMS) is integrated with ActionTrail. You can use ActionTrail to query the records of all events that are triggered by all users on KMS resources. The users include both Alibaba Cloud accounts and RAM users. This topic describes how to use ActionTrail to query KMS event logs.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the events that you want to query occurred.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Query Event Details page, select Service Name from the drop-down list.
- Enter Kms in the field and click the icon.
- Move the pointer over the event name in the Event Name column to view the event details.
- To query the code of an event log, click the plus sign (+) to the left of the event record that you want to query. Then, click Event Detail.