The project grouping feature allows you to reorganize DataV projects for improved functionality.
- Log on to the DataV console, to go to the Projects pane.
- Click + on the right side of Project Folders.
- Enter a group name to create a new group.
Note To delete a group, click the trash bin icon. Associated projects will then be ungrouped.
- Move the pointer over the project you want to group, click the four arrows icon, and drag the project to the group that has been created on the left side of the page.
- Click OK.
- Click the group to view the projects that it contains.