Alibaba Cloud’s ApsaraVideo Live service provides stream ingestion and live streaming service which are triggered. You are not required to create resource, but create an ingest domain name and a streaming domain name that have completed ICP filing, CNAME configuration and authorization. And you can quickly get the corresponding ingest URL and streaming URL based on URL splicing rules. This article introduces the splicing method of the ingest URL and the streaming URL of the live activities which do not perform encoding.
- This article introduces how to get the spliced URLs manually. You can also get the ingest URL and the streaming URL in the console. For more information, see Configure edge ingestion.
- If you want to create multiple live activities , you can also splice the ingest URL and the streaming URL in bulk. For more information , see Create multiple live activities.
- If you configure encoding service for your live activities, for more information about the splicing rules of ingest URL and streaming URL, see Ingest URL and streaming URL (Encoding).
- In this article, the ingest URL and the streaming URL in the example are for your reference only. You can follow the splicing rules to get your own ingest URL and streaming URL by using your ingest domain, streaming domain, Application Name, Stream Name and the authentication string obtained by authentication.
- Add a domain name
You must first created an ingest domain and a streaming domain that have completed ICP filing. For more information, see Add a domain name.
- Configure CNAME
After adding a domain, you must configure the CNAME for it to take effect. For more information about how to configure CNAME, see Configure CNAME.
- Associate domain names
After adding domain names, you must associate the ingest domain and the streaming domain before you perform stream ingestion and live streaming operations. For more information, see Associate domain names.
- Configuration authorization
The authorization function is enabled by default. We recommend that you keep it enabled; otherwise, a risk of bootlegging may occur. If you want to disable authorization function, contact your business manager or open a ticket You can use the default authorization configuration, or you can customize authorization. For more information, see Configure authentication.
How do I generate an ingest URL?
- Generation rules of ingest URL
ApsaraVideo Live service supports ingest URL in RTMP format only.
The ingest URL format is
RTMP://ingest domain name/AppName/StreamName? authentication string
- Example: the ingest domain name is
push.aliyunlive.com, the Application Name is app, the Stream Name is stream, and the authentication key is 123, then the ingest URL is
How do I generate a streaming URL?
- Generation rules of streaming URL
Streaming URL support RMTP, FLV, and HLS formats as follows:
RTMP:rtmp://streaming domain name/AppName/StreamName? authentication string
FLV:http://streaming domain name/AppName/StreamName.flv? authentication string
HLS:http://streaming domain name/AppName/StreamName.m3u8? authentication stringNote M3u8 encoding URL is already supported. If you have more requirements, Open a ticket.
For example, the streaming domain name is
play.aliyunlive.com, the Application Name is app, the Stream Name is stream, and the authentication key is 456, then the streaming URL is: