You can use Alibaba Cloud Container Service for Kubernetes to release application versions in batches, achieving fast version verification and rapid iteration of applications.
Note The latest Kubernetes cluster has installed alicloud-application-controller by default. For older versions of clusters, only versions of 1.9.3 and later are currently supported, and you can upgrade old versions of clusters through the prompt link on the console.
- Log on to the Container Service console.
- Under Kubernetes, click Create batch release in the upper-right corner.
in the left-side navigation pane. Click Note If the button is gray, you can upgrade the cluster by following the upgrade link.
- Configure batch release information, including the application name, cluster, namespace, and options. Click Next.
- On the batch publishing configuration page, configure the backend pod and service, and then click Update to create an application.
- Return to the release list, an application is displayed in the Not started status. Click Detail on the right.
- On the application detail page, you can view more information. Click Change Configuration in the upper-right corner of the page to make a batch release change.
- Configure changes for the new version of the application, and then click Update.
- By default, you return to the release list page, where you can view the batch release status of the application. After completing the first deployment, click Detail.
- You can see that the Not Started list is has two pods and the Completed list has two pods, which indicates that the first batch has been completed in batch release. Click Continue，you can release the second batch of pods. Click Roll Back to roll back to the previous version.
- When completing the release, click Historyto roll back to history versions.