This topic describes how to create a batch release in the console. This feature enables you to release different versions of an application easily and iterate applications rapidly.
- Log on to the Container Service console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Releases page. to go to the
- Click the Batch Release tab and click Create Batch Release in the upper-right corner.
Note If the button is dimmed, it indicates that you need to upgrade your cluster first.
- On the Batch Release Basic Information tab, specify the following parameters: application
name, cluster name, namespace, and release option. Click Next.
- On the Batch Release Configuration tab, configure the Pods and Service, and then click
Update to create an application.
- Go to the Releases page and click the Batch Release tab. You can find the newly created
application and its status is Not Started. Click View Details in the Actions column.
- On the Details tab, you can find more information about the application. Click Change Configuration in the upper-right corner to change the application configuration.
- On the page that appears, change the configuration and then click Update.
- You are redirected to the Releases page by default. Click the Batch Release tab and
you can find the current status of the application. After the first batch is deployed,
click View Details.
- Click the Details tab. You can see that two Pods are listed in the Not Started list
and two Pods are listed in the Completed list. This indicates that the first batch
has been released. Click Continue to release the second batch of Pods. Click Roll Back to roll back to the previous version.
- After the release is completed, click the History tab and you can choose to roll back to a history version.