To use GTM, you need to configure an address pool that is accessed by end users.
- Log on to the GTM console.
- Click Configure at the right of the instance list to go to the Configurations page.
- On the Access Policy tab, click Add Access Policy. In the access policy edit box, configure the access policy.
- Enter a policy name that can be easily remembered and identified.
- Select a default address pool. It is the address pool that is accessed by users by default when the IP addresses are normal.
- Select a failover address pool. It is the backup address pool that is accessed by users when the default address pool is unavailable due to a fault. In this example, no failover address pool is selected and we use health check to perform smart fault isolation for multiple IP addresses in the default address pool.
- Select an access region. Select a user range to which the access policy is applicable. When accessing the application service, users in the selected region access the address pool that matches this access policy. If a global region is selected, access from all users is supported.
NOTE: If only one access policy is configured, the policy must be global. If multiple access policies are configured, one access policy must be global; otherwise, users in some regions cannot access this application service.