The address pool is a method to manage multiple IP addresses of an application service in GTM. An address pool is a group of IP addresses (or domain names) that provide the same application service and have the same network or region attributes.
- Log on to the GTM console.
- Click Configure at the right of an instance to go to the Configuration page.
- On the Address Pool tab, click Create Address Pool. The Edit Address Pool window is displayed.
- Configure an address pool name that can be easily identified by the user, for example, China Telecom Address pool 01.
- Select the address pool type. Options are IP addresses and domain names. If the address pool is a group of domain names, CNAME load balancing is automatically enabled.
- Add elements to the address pool: add a group of IP addresses to the address pool.