You can create a task to export billing details, and download and save the details to an Excel file. In this way, you can better understand billing details and review the actual usage that has incurred the fees. This topic describes how to export and download billing details.
You can use the details export feature to export billing details by specifying different parameters such as Data Type and Export Content. Based on the bills, you can calculate or review the usage you have actually paid for.
The interval for exporting details of each billed item is five minutes.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Usage page, click the Details Export tab.
- On the Details Export tab, click Create Task.
- You can set the export task parameters based on your needs.
Parameter Description Task Name The name of the task for exporting billing details. Data Type The type of data that you want to export. Valid values:
Query Period The beginning and end of the time range to export the billing details. You can export data of up to 31 days to date in each task. Specify the time in the YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss format. Export Content The content that you want to export. Valid values:
Domain Name If you set Export Content to Domain, you must select a domain name from the Domain Name drop-down list. You can select up to 100 domain names for each export task. Group If you set Export Content to Group, you must select a group from the Please select group drop-down list. Therefore, the system will export billing details for all domain names in the specified group. You can select up to 100 groups for each export task.
- Click OK.
- In the Actions column for the export task, you can click Download to download the billing details or Delete to delete the task.