You can create a details export task to export a bill and download and save it as an Excel file to better understand billing details and review the usage you actually paid for. This topic describes how to export and download bills.
You can use the details export function to export bills based on different parameters such as data type and export content, so that you can calculate or review the usage you actually paid for.
The interval for each data item on the bill is five minutes.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Usage.
- In the right-side section, click the Details Export tab.
- On the Details Export tab, click Create Task.
- You can set the task parameters based on your needs.
Parameter Description Task Name The name of the bill export task Data type The data type of the bill to be exported. Valid values:
Query Period The start and end time of the bill to export. You can export data of the last 31 days at most. Format: YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss. Export Content The content to be exported. Valid values:
Domain name When Export Content is set to Domain, you must select a domain name from the Domain Name drop-down list. You can select up to 100 domain names. Group When Export Content is set to Group, you must select a group from the Please select group drop-down list. After you select a group, all domain names in the group will be exported. You can select up to 100 groups.
- Click OK.
- You can click Download or Delete in the Actions column corresponding to an export task to download or delete the task.