This topic describes how to manually correct the data identification results of rules on the Manual Check tab.
Note The manually corrected data identification results are displayed on the next day.
- Log on to the DataWorks console. Find the required workspace and click Data Analytics.
- Click the More icon in the upper-left corner and choose .
- Click Try now. The Data Recognition page appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose On the Manual Check tab, you can remove incorrectly identified data records, change the rule for identified data records, and remove or recover multiple data records at a time.
- To remove an incorrectly identified data record, find the data record and click the
button in the Status column.
Note You can recover data records that you have removed.
- To change the rule for an identified data record, click the Edit icon next to the rule name and select a required rule.
Note You can only select a rule that has been configured.
- To remove or recover multiple data records at a time, select the data records and click Batch Remove or Batch Recovery.
- To remove an incorrectly identified data record, find the data record and click the button in the Status column.