This topic describes how to manually correct the data identification results of rules on the Manual Check tab.
Note The data identification results that are manually corrected are displayed on the next day.
- Go to the DataStudio page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- After you select the region where the required workspace resides, find the workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- Click the icon in the upper-left corner and choose .
- Click Try now. The Data Security Guard homepage appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the Manual Check tab.On the Manual Check tab, you can remove incorrectly identified data records, change the rules for identified data records, and remove or restore multiple data records at a time.
- To remove an incorrectly identified data record, find the data record and click the
button in the Status column.
Note You can recover the data records that you have removed.
- To change the rule for an identified data record, click the icon next to the rule name and select a required rule.
Note You can select only a rule that has been configured.
- To remove or recover multiple data records at a time, select the data records and click Batch Remove or Batch Recovery.
- To remove an incorrectly identified data record, find the data record and click the button in the Status column.