You can manage the data security levels for sensitive data on the Data Level Management page to improve data management efficiency. This topic shows you how to create, modify, and delete data security levels, and how to adjust the priority of the levels.
Go to the Data Level Management page
- Go to the DataStudio page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- After you select the region in which your workspace resides, find the workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- Click the icon in the upper-left corner and choose .
- Click Try now. The Data Security Guard homepage appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose . On the Data Level Management page, you can create, modify, and delete data security levels, and adjust the priority of the levels.
Manage data security levels
- Create a data security level:
- On the Levels page, click Add Level in the upper-right corner.
- In the Add Level dialog box, set the Level Name parameter. You cannot change the value of the Operated By parameter.
- Click OK.
- Manage a data security level: On the Levels page, find the level that you want to manage and click the icon. In the Manage Rules by Level dialog box, modify the configuration of the level.
- Delete a data security level: You can delete a data security level that you no longer need. Find the level that you want to delete and click the icon. In the message that appears, click Delete.
- Adjust the priority of a data security level: Find the level whose priority you want to adjust and click the icon to drag the level up or down. This way, you can raise or lower its priority.