After you configure rules, the Data Recognition page helps you identify sensitive data in a workspace.
Note A security administrator can specify the access mode and the users that are permitted to access the Data Recognition page on the System Config page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target workspace resides. Find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- On the DataStudio page, click in the upper-left corner and choose .
- Click Try now. The Data Recognition page appears.The Data Recognition page displays data assets from multiple dimensions, such as workspaces and levels. On this page, you can view the total number and proportion of fields and tables that hit data identification rules. You can also view the field list and the number of fields that hit data identification rules at each security level and in each workspace.