This topic describes how to use multiple methods to create an orchestration template in the Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) console.
- Log on to the Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Create.. In the upper-right corner of the Templates page, click
- In the Create dialog box, configure the template and click Save. In the example, a Tomcat application template that contains a Deployment and a Service
- Name: The name of the template.
- Description: The description of the template. This parameter is optional.
- Template: Configure the template based on YAML syntax. The template can contain multiple resource
objects that are separated with
- After the template is created, you are redirected to the Templates page. On the My Templates tab, you can find the newly created template.
- Optional:You can also create an orchestration template by performing the following steps. In
the left-side navigation pane of the ACK console, click Clusters. On the Clusters page, find and click the name of the cluster in which you want to create an orchestration
template or click Applications in the Actions column. In the upper-right corner of the Deployments tab, click Create from Template. Select the built-in template that you want to use and save the template.
- Select a built-in template and click Save Template.
- In the Save Template dialog box, specify the name, description, and template content.
Click Save to save the template.Note You can modify the built-in template based on your requirements.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the ACK console, choose My Templates page, you can find the newly created template.. On the