This topic describes how to copy one or more configurations from a source domain to one or more target domains.
Make sure that the source domain has been enabled and configured.
- The copy operation cannot be undone. Make sure the configurations are correct before you copy them.
- Exercise caution when you copy the configurations of domain names that have high network traffic or bandwidth to avoid unexpected fees caused by high network traffic.
- Non-standard backend configurations that are implemented through the ticketing system cannot be copied.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, find the source domain, and click Copy Configurations.
- Select the configurations you want to copy, and click Next.
- The Origin Information item cannot be copied at the same time as the other items.
- HTTPS certificates cannot be copied.
- The rules of Custom HTTP Origin Header are copied from the source domain and added to the existing rules of the target domain. For example, if Domain A has two rules of Custom HTTP Origin Header and you copy another five rules of Custom HTTP Origin Header from Domain B to Domain A, Domain A will have a total of seven rules of Custom HTTP Origin Header.
- The rules of HTTP Header are copied from the source domain and overwrite the existing rules of the target domain. For example, if the cache_control HTTP header is set to private for Domain A and to public for Domain B and you copy the HTTP header configuration of Domain B to Domain A, the cache_control HTTP header of Domain A is set to public.
- If you copy switch-related configurations, the new configurations overwrite the existing configurations of the target domains.
- Copied blacklists or whitelists of referers or IP addresses also overwrite the existing configurations of the target domains.
- Select the target domains, and click Next.
You can enter a keyword in the search bar to search for a domain.
- In the Copy Configurations dialog box, click OK.