This topic describes how to modify the name and description of a Cloud Assistant command. We recommend that you properly manage created Cloud Assistant commands.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Move the pointer over the name of the command that you want to modify, click the icon, and configure the following parameters in the Modify Command dialog box:
- Name: Enter a new command name.
- Description: Enter a new command description.
- Click OK.