We recommend that you properly manage created Cloud Assistant scripts. This topic describes how to modify the name and description of a script.
- Log on to the ECS console and navigate to the Cloud Assistant page.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Move the pointer over the name of the target script, click the icon that appears, and configure the following parameters in the dialog box that
- Script Name: Enter a new script name.
- Script Description: Enter a new script description.
- Click OK.