This topic describes how to disable the global acceleration feature of Log Service.
- Log on to the DCDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- View the CNAME of the domain name that you want to disable.
- Disable the global acceleration feature in the Log Service console.
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- In the Projects section, click the target project.
- On the Overview page, click Modify on the right of Global Acceleration.
- In the Global Acceleration dialog box, enter the CNAME of the target domain name, and click Disable Acceleration.
Note Before you disable the global acceleration feature, make sure that you no longer use this domain name to upload or request data.