This topic describes how to enable the global acceleration feature of Log Service in Log Service console.
- Submit a ticket to obtain a canonical name (CNAME).
- Enable the global acceleration feature.
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- In the project list, click the project for which you want to enable the global acceleration feature.
- On the Overview page, click Modify next to Global Acceleration.
- In the Global Acceleration panel, enter the CNAME, and then click Enable Acceleration.
What to do next
After you enable the global acceleration feature, you can configure collection acceleration.
- Use Logtail to collect logs.
- If you enable the global acceleration feature before you install Logtail, select Global Acceleration when you install Logtail. For more information, see Install Logtail in Linux.
- If you enable the global acceleration feature after you install Logtail, switch the collection mode to Global Acceleration. For more information, see Configure log collection acceleration for Logtail.
- Use an SDK to collect logs.
If you use an SDK to collect logs, you can replace the specified endpoint of the Log Service project with