This topic describes how to create an image in the console.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the Container Registry console, the Repositories page appears. Click Create Repository.
- In the Create Repository dialog box, set the required parameters for the repository.
- On the Repository Info wizard page, set the required parameters and click Next.
- On the Code Source wizard page, set the required parameters and click Create Repository. For more information about how to create an image repository, see Build a repository and images.
You can upload your own images from a local repository by using the command-line interface (CLI) or select a third-party code repository such as GitHub or Bitbucket to set up automatic image builds.