You can enable the service catalog function in the Container Service console.
- Log on to the Container Service console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose to go to the Service Catalog page. Select the cluster from the Clusters drop-down list in the upper-right corner.
- If you have not deployed the service catalog function, click to install the service
catalog as instructed on the page.
- After the installation, the service broker, which is installed by default, is displayed
on the Service Catalog page. You can click mariadb-broker to view the details.
Note The service catalog is implemented as an extension API server and a controller. After Alibaba Cloud Container Service installs the service catalog function, the namespace catalog will be created.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters. On the page that appears, select a cluster, and then click Dashboard in the Actions column.
- In the Kubernetes dashboard, select catalog as the Namespace in the left-side navigation pane. You can see the resource objects
related to catalog apiserver and controller are installed under this namespace.
What to do next
At this point, you have enabled the service catalog function. You can create a managed service by using the service broker in the service catalog, and apply the managed service to your applications.