This topic describes how to delete a Secret in the Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) console.
Note Do not delete Secrets that are created together with the cluster.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, click the name of a cluster or click Details in the Actions column. The details page of the cluster appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Configurations.
- Click the Secrets tab, find the Secret that you want to delete and click Delete in the Actions column. In the message that appears, click OK.