This topic describes how to enable the log analysis feature in the Apsara File Storage NAS console. After you enable the log analysis feature, you can dump NAS access logs to Log Service.
- A file system that uses the Network File System (NFS) protocol is created and mounted on a server. For more information, see Mount an NFS file system.
- NAS is authorized to use the AliyunNASLogArchiveRole role to access Log Service.
You can go to the Cloud Resource Access Authorization page to complete the authorization.Note
- This operation is required only when you enable the log analysis feature for the first time. You must complete the authorization by using your Alibaba Cloud account.
- If you use a RAM user to log on to NAS, you must grant required permissions to the RAM user. For more information, see RAM user authorization.
- To ensure that NAS access logs can be dumped to Log Service, do not revoke permissions from the RAM role or delete the RAM role.
- Log on to the NAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Log Analysis page, click New Log Dump.
- In the New Log Dump dialog box, select a system type from the File System Type drop-down list, select a file system from the File System ID/Name drop-down list, and then click OK.