This topic describes how to enable the log shipping feature in the ActionTrail console. After you enable the log shipping feature, you can ship operations logs of cloud services from ActionTrail to Log Service.
- This operation is required only when you enable the log shipping feature for the first time. You must complete the authorization by using your Alibaba Cloud account.
- If you use a RAM user to log on to ActionTrail, you must grant required permissions to the RAM user. For more information, see RAM user authorization.
- To ensure that operations logs can be shipped to Log Service, do not revoke permissions from the RAM role or delete the RAM role.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Create Trail page, set the required parameters.For more information about how to set the parameters, see Create a single-account trail.
- Configure basic trail settings and click Next.
- Configure event delivery settings and click Next.The following table describes the parameters that you can use to ship operations logs to Log Service.
Parameter Description Delivery to Log Service Select Delivery to Log Service to ship logs to Log Service.
You can select New Log Service Project or Existing Log Service Project based on your business requirements.
Logstore Region The region where the Logstore resides. Project Name The name of the project. You can select an existing project or create a project.
- Confirm the configurations and click Submit.