In the Container Service console, use an image or a template to deploy an application, so that you can use a persistent volume claim (PVC). In this example, an image is used to create an application. If you want to use a PVC through a template, see Use Alibaba Cloud disks as volumes.
- Log on to the Container Service console.
- In the left-side navigation pane under Container Service-Kubernetes, choose . Then, click Create by Image in the upper-right corner.
- Set the application name and select the target cluster and the namespace. Then click
- Select an image, set the data volume of disk type, and then click Next. Disk, NAS, and OSS types are available. In this example, an existing disk PVC is
- Set services for the test-nginx application, and then click Create.
- In the left-side navigation pane under Container Service-Kubernetes, choose . Then, click Details on the right of the pod to which the test-nginx application belongs.
- Click Volumes to verify that the target pod is associated with the pvc-disk.