You can delete a namespace that is no longer used.
Note When you delete a namespace, all resource objects under the namespace are deleted. Exercise caution when you perform this operation.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, click the name of a cluster or click Details in the Actions column. The details page of the cluster appears.
- Find the namespace that you want to delete and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the message that appears, click Confirm.
- Return to the Namespace page. The namespace and resource objects under the namespace are deleted.