This topic describes how to delete a namespace you no longer require.
Note Deleting a namespace also deletes all of its resource objects. Exercise caution when performing this action.
- Log on to the Container Service console.
- In the left-side navigation pane under Kubernetes, choose .
- Select the target cluster and then click Delete on the right of the cluster.
- In the displayed dialog box, click Confirm.
- The namespace is then deleted from the namespace list, and its resource objects are also deleted.