This topic describes how to change the configurations of a pod in the Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) console.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, click the name of a cluster or click Details in the Actions column. The details page of the cluster appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workload.
- The Deployments tab appears. Click the Pods tab.
- On the Pods tab, find the pod that you want to manage and click Edit on the right of the pod.
- In the dialog box that appears, modify the configurations of the pod and click Update.