Pods are the smallest computing units that you can create, deploy, and manage in Kubernetes. A pod is a runtime instance where an independent application runs. Each pod contains one or more containers that are tightly coupled. You can view and mange pods in a cluster of Alibaba Cloud Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) in the ACK console.
View pod details
- Log on to the ACK console.
- On the Clusters page, click the name of the target cluster or click Manage in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workload.
- View pod details
You can also view pods in the corresponding services. In the left-side navigation pane, click Services. On the Services page, find and click the target service. In the target workload section, click the target application. On the target application page, click the Pods tab to view the pods.Note You can update or delete pods on the Pods tab. We recommend that you use Deployments to manage pods if they are created by Deployments.
- Click the Pods tab. On the Pods tab, find the target pod, and click View Details on the right side of the page.
- Click the tab of the target workload type. On the target tab, find and click the target application or click Details on the right side of the page.
View pod logs
You can view pod logs by using the following methods:
- Navigate to the Pods tab, find the target pod, and click Logs on the right side of the page to view the pod logs.
- Navigate to the tab of the target workload type, find the target application, and select Logs from the More drop-down list in the Actions column to view the pod logs.