This topic describes how to scale in or out an application as required after you create the application.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, click the name of a cluster or click Details in the Actions column. The details page of the cluster appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workload.
- Select the namespace where the service is deployed, find the deployment for the new
version, and then click Scale in the Actions column.
- In the dialog box that appears, set Desired Number of Pods to 4 and click OK.Note By default, a deployment is updated based on the rollingUpdate strategy. This allows you to specify the minimum number of pods to run during the update. You can change this number in the template file.