Integrated with CloudMonitor, Container Service supports node monitoring and provides multiple monitoring metrics about your ECS nodes.
- Log on to the Container Service console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose to go to the Nodes page.
- Select the cluster and the node in the cluster.
- Click Monitor in the Actions column to view monitoring information about the node.
- You are redirected to the CloudMonitor console and you can find basic monitoring information
about the ECS instance, including the CPU usage, inbound bandwidth, outbound bandwidth,
disk throughput, and disk IOPS.
What to do next
To view monitoring metrics about the operating system, you need to install the CloudMonitor agent. For more information, see Host monitoring overview.
Kubernetes clusters now support resource monitoring based on application groups. For more information, see Monitor resources.