Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) clusters are integrated with the Cloud Monitor service. You can view monitoring data of nodes in ACK clusters. Metrics are collected from Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances where the nodes run.
- Log on to the Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) console.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the ACK console, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, find the cluster that you want to manage and click the name of the cluster or click Details in the Actions column. The details page of the cluster appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the details page, choose .
- On the Nodes page, find the node that you want to manage and click Monitor next to the node.
- You are then redirected to the Cloud Monitor console. On the Host Monitoring page, click Basic Monitoring to view the basic information of the ECS instance, such as the CPU usage, inbound bandwidth (from Internet to VPC), outbound bandwidth (from VPC to Internet), average disk blocks per second (BPS), and average disk input/output operations per second (IOPS).
What to do next
- To view operating system metrics, you must first install the Cloud Monitor agent. For more information, see Overview.
- To view process metrics, you must first install the Cloud Monitor agent. For more information, see Process monitoring.
- The monitoring feature is available for application groups in ACK clusters. For more information, see Monitor basic resources.