Before you create an Apsara File Storage NAS data volume, you must have a storage
package in the region where the Kubernetes cluster is located. You can use an existing
storage package or purchase a new storage package. For more information, see Purchase a storage package
- Log on to the Apsara File Storage NAS console.
- On the File System List page, select the region where the GPU cluster is located and
click Create File System.
- In the dialog box that appears, configure the following information to create an Apsara
File Storage NAS file system.
- Region: Select the region where the Kubernetes cluster is located. For example, you can
select China East 1 (Hangzhou).
- Storage Type: Select Capacity-type.
- Protocol Type: Select NFS (including NFSv3 and NFSv4).
- Zone: Select China East 1 Zone B. Different zones in the same region can communicate with each other.
- Storage Package: Select the storage package you have prepared.
- Click OK to complete the file system creation. You can see the file system in the list.
- In the Actions column, click Manage to go to the file system details page.
- In the Mount Point navigation bar, click Add Mount Point and configure the information to add a mount point that is in a VPC. For more information,
see Step 2: Create a mount point.
- After you add the mount point, you can view the address of the mount point.