If you create an application that provides external services, Kubernetes Dashboard automatically creates a LoadBalancer Service that uses a Server Load Balancer (SLB) instance. This allows you to direct external access to pods inside the cluster. This topic describes how to view a Service in the Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) console.
- Log on to the Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) console.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the ACK console, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, click the name of a cluster or click Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the details page, choose .
- On the Services page, you can view the Services that are created in the cluster.
You can view information about a Service, such as the name, type, creation time, cluster IP address, and external endpoint.