This topic describes how to view the pods of a serverless Kubernetes (ASK) cluster on the Pods page in the Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) console.
- Log on to the Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, click the name of a cluster or click Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the details page, choose .
- On the Pods tab, find the pod that you want to view and click View Details on the right side of the page. Note You can update or delete pods on the Pods page. To manage pods created by Deployments, we recommend that you use Deployments.
- On the details page of the pod, you can view detailed information about the pod.