This topic describes how to replace a certificate with a new certificate. We recommend that you replace certificates before they expire to avoid service interruption.
- Log on to the Server Load Balancer console.
- Click the ID of the Server Load Balancer (SLB) instance for which you want to replace the certificate and select the Listener tab.
- Find the HTTPS listener for which you want to replace the certificate and click Manage Certificate in the Actions column.
- On the Manage Certificate page, select Add Server Certificate.You can also select Create Server Certificate or Purchase Certificate. For more information about how to create a server certificate, see Certificate overview.
- On the Advanced Settings tab, click Modify and select whether to enable mutual authentication and TLS security policy. For more information, see Add an HTTPS listener.
- Click OK.
- On the Certificates page, find the expired certificate and click Delete.
- In the message that appears, click OK.Note If the certificate is associated with another listener, it cannot be deleted.