This topic describes how to release a Server Load Balancer (SLB) instance. You can immediately release pay-as-you-go SLB instances or release them on schedule. After an SLB instance is deleted, you are no longer charged for it.
- Log on to the SLB console.
- Select the region where the SLB instance is deployed.
- Find the SLB instance that you want to release, and choose
in the Actions column.
To release multiple SLB instances at a time, select the SLB instances and click Release at the bottom of the page.
- In the Release panel, click Release Now or Release on Schedule.
Note The system releases the SLB instances at 30-minute and hour marks. However, billing for the SLB instance is stopped at the specified release time.
- Click Next.
- Click OK to release the SLB instance.