This topic describes how to release a Server Load Balancer (SLB) instance. You can immediately release pay-as-you-go SLB instances or release them on schedule.
- Log on to the SLB console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find the SLB instance that you want to release and choose in the Actions column.
To release multiple SLB instances at a time, select the instances and click Release at the bottom of the page.
- In the Release panel, select Release Now or Release on Schedule.Note The system releases the SLB instances at 30-minute and hour marks. However, billing for the SLB instance is stopped at the specified release time.
- Click Next.
- Confirm the displayed information and click OK to release the instance.