This topic describes how to view auto scaling history after auto scaling is triggered.
Auto scaling rules are configured. For more information, see Create a cluster.
- Go to the Cluster Overview page.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud EMR console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your cluster resides and select a resource group based on your business requirements.
- Click the Cluster Management tab.
- On the Cluster Management page, find your cluster and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose . You can view information about each auto scaling activity, including the number and status of nodes after each auto scaling activity. An auto scaling activity can be in one of the following states:
- InProgress: The auto scaling activity is in progress.
- Successful: All nodes specified in the auto scaling rule are added or removed during the auto scaling activity.
- partOfSuccess: During the auto scaling activity, some of the nodes specified in the auto scaling rule are added or removed. The other nodes fail to be added or removed because of an insufficient disk quota or Elastic Compute Service (ECS) resources.
- Failed: No nodes specified in the auto scaling rule are added or removed during the auto scaling activity.
- Rejected: The auto scaling activity is rejected because the number of nodes in the auto scaling machine group is larger than the upper limit or less than the lower limit if the auto scaling activity is performed. Another possible cause is that the previous auto scaling activity has not been terminated when the auto scaling rule is triggered.