This topic describes how to view the scaling history after scaling activities are triggered.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud E-MapReduce console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your cluster resides. Select the resource group as required. By default, all resources of the account appear.
- Click the Cluster Management tab.
- On the Cluster Management page that appears, find the target cluster and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Cluster Overview page that appears, click Auto Scaling.
- Click History.
You can view the information about each scaling activity, including the number and status of nodes after each scaling activity. A scaling activity can be in one of the following states:
- executing: The scaling activity is in progress.
- success: All instances specified in the scaling rule are added or removed in the scaling activity.
- partOfSuccess: In the scaling activity, some instances specified in the scaling rule are added or removed. The other instances fail to be added or removed because of insufficient disk quota or Elastic Compute Service (ECS) resources.
- failure: No instance specified in the scaling rule is added or removed in the scaling activity.
- reject: The scaling activity is rejected because the number of instances will exceed the upper or lower limit of the number of instances in the scaling group after scaling.